Skip to content
So now you have your soy candle. Here are a few tips on how to best take care of your new soy wax candle.
Jar Candle Care
- The maximum burn time for our 20cl jars is 30 to 35 hours, 30cl is 40 to 45 hours
- Before burning trim the wick 6mm, while burning allow the wax to pool around the container
- Never burn a candle for more than 4hours a time
- When not in use, please store candles in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Our natural wax is sensitive (that’s how you know its natural!) therefore, if kept in sunlight may discolor and impact the scent throw.
Please always keep the candle in sight and extinguish candles when leaving a room or before going to bed
- If your candle isn't releasing a strong fragrance throw, make sure to burn 3-4 hours at a time, this allows the fragrance and essential oils to merge properly with the wax!
- In addition, please keep in mind that smaller candles are best in smaller rooms for a good fragrance throw and bigger candles in larger room away from any vents or fans.
Our glass containers are reusable and recyclable and all products are naturally vegan friendly and not tested on animals
Body Candle Care
- Our body candles are primarily for decoration but if you choose to burn them, please burn them on a flat heat proof plate or surface. Once lit keep away from any furniture or flammable sources.
- If your torso candle starts catching some dust, simply wipe it down with a dry cloth and it will be good as new!
- These candles are made of natural soy wax so in hot months, place them away from direct sunlight to prevent melting
- These candles are made from natural soy wax, this means that sometimes they can start to acquire frosting.
- If your candle starts to frost, gently buff the frosting away with a soft cloth or your finger to remove frosting. Don't worry this just means that your beautiful candle is all natural!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.